Candidate will be responsible for maintenance and repair of various Ready Mix Plants (Dry Batch, Central Mix, Stationary and Portable) and related equipment such as conveyors material handling gates, cylinders (pneumatic and hydraulic), pumps, air compressors, etc. Troubleshoots and replaces defective electrical apparatus, such as switches, relays, motors, and electrical and electronic components of machinery equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 1-2 years of related experience
- Mechanical/Electrical aptitude and previous maintenance experience
- Knowledge of control circuits and 480 volt systems
- Install new electric service
- Wire motors
- Able to climb 60-70 ft. in the air
- Able to lift 50-100 lbs.
- Valid Driver's License/CDL Preferred
- Previous Ready Mix Maintenance experience preferred
Sign Up For Job Alerts!