Assistant EVS Operation Managers
Powerlink a value-added provider of Housekeeping, Laundry, Food Service and Integrated Services to Healthcare and Senior Living Facilities, located in Warren, MI. is seeking Assistant EVS Operation Managers.
We are looking for Assistant EVS Operation Managers and EVS Supervisors to join our team. As a growing company, we are always searching for dedicated and quality-driven people who are ready to grow alongside us. Must be able to observe, coach, and correct staff effectively. You will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolve customer complaints, lead and organize projects.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and pervious experience as a senior staff member or as an Assistant EVS Operation Manager. A passion for customer service and team mentoring is required. Possess ability to communicate with all team members and facility administration a must.
Ask about our Signing Bonus
- Maintain an overall management style that follows company best practices and values.
- Ensure company policies are followed.
- Provide inspired leadership and direction to all employees.
- Resolve customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Assist in the hiring, training and developing of new employees.
- Support the On-Manager as needed.
- Ensure superior customer service at all levels.
- Ensure employee meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Ensure that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Direct and motivate employees ensuring a focus on their mission.
- Complete tasks assigned by the On-Manager accurately and efficiently.
EVS Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and consistency throughout all areas in the facility.
- Ensure all work conducted meets or exceeds all statutory, regulatory and governing bodies guidelines.
- Possess ability to communicate with all team members and facility administration.
- Requisition, receive, and inventory supplies.
- Manage equipment maintenance.
- Issue daily supplies to Housekeeping staff.
- Provide staff with cleaning materials.
- Check carts to ensure all supplies are available prior to shift start.
- Assign staff to specific areas or projects.
- Ensure coverage of all areas with staff available.
- Make Daily inspections of all areas visited during the day; completes written inspection reports on deficiencies.
- Maintain the Quality Control Program
- Ensure Public Relations and Resident Visitation rounds assigned are completed.
- Perform and ensure that Quality Improvement Inspections are completed.
- Assist in the Employee Training and Mentoring Programs.
- Identify staff in need of additional training.
Professional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal communication skills using the English language.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Appearance and attitude.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality with a positive employee facing attitude.
- Strong listening skills.
- Capacity to react decisively and effectively.
- Exceptional ability to engage others quickly.
- Ability to work independently or with a team with little supervision.
- Effective organizational and planning abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and work at a rapid pace.
- Computer Skills
- Literate in MS Office Suite.
- Video Conferencing software.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Work Experience
- 3 years in an EVS leadership role
- Associates Degree minimum.
- Licenses and Certificates
- None required
- Driving Requirement
- Physical Demand Level
- Sedentary 10% of the time
- Lifting up to 50# 10% of the time
- Walking, standing and stretching 80% of the time.
Powerlink is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.