- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- 12-15 per hour
- Part Time
Full Job Description
The Diamond Crew serves under the direction of the Parks Superintendent. This position is responsible for diamond crew activities within the city of Pleasant Grove. This includes, but is not limited to: performs skilled work pertaining to ball field maintenance and design, construction and risk management related to city ball fields, facilities, and other city owned buildings and properties.
FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
As Diamond Crew Coordinator:
- Keeps accurate records and information (such as invoices, service information on any equipment, daily logs, timecards).
- Know equipment and keep it properly maintained.
- Supervise loading and unloading, safety checks and proper use of equipment.
- Maintains all physical aspects for the operation of the ball fields and facilities.
- Establish and achieves crew goals.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
Ability to obtain a current Utah Drivers License. CDL preferred.
- Working knowledge tools, machines, and equipment used in the maintenance and construction of City ball fields and facilities
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety standards and MSDS
- Working knowledge of hazards and related safety precautions associated with equipment operations
- Working knowledge of minor facility repairs.
SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate to employees oral and written instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the general public.
- The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, bend, stoop, talk, hear, walk, use hands to operate, finger, handle or feel objects, or controls, and reach with hands and arms, and lift 25 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Working conditions may vary.
No significantly hazardous conditions exist.
- The work environment is outdoor work.
Pleasant Grove City https://plgrove.applicantpro.com