- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- 12.00-15.00 per hour
The PG Spring Soccer League runs in April and May of 2023. The Spring Supervisor/Center Referee is needed to organize and carry-out the responsibilities of the daily games. Not only will the Supervisor oversee the set-up and clean-up of all Spring League games but will be responsible to Center Referee (responsible for the running of the game). Hours will be up to around 12 hours per week (possible 6 hours on weekday nights; Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday nights and Saturday mornings). Spring Soccer Supervisor/ Center Referee should possess a competent knowledge of soccer rules, have the skills needed in communicating effectively with coaches, players, referees and spectators and able to be successful in carrying out the physical requirement of Center Referee. This position would also require a hands-on training session to train the Assistant Referees.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Working under direct supervision of the Program Coordinator
- Attending all scheduled games and arrive 30 minutes prior to game time and able to stay 30 minutes post-game
- Ability to work well with youth and adults.
- Needed transportation to and from the Manila Soccer Field for games is required.
- Spring Soccer League Supervisor/Center Referee position is for 5/6th grade and 7-9th grade boys' and girls' leagues
- Able to Center Referee
- Games for Spring Soccer will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights and Saturday mornings ending in the early afternoon. League runs August - September.
- Set-up/take down and clean-up of field after each game day.
- Able to organize staff scheduling and responsible for time-cards.
- Assisting with all other related duties as assigned.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have good oral communication abilities
- Good public relation skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to work with all ages of youth and adults.
- Have the physical ability to Center Referee
- Able to organize work schedules for staff and responsible for time cards
- Ability to follow basic safety precautions and procedures.
- Ability to make sound decisions in sometimes stressful environments.
- Soccer Supervisor/Center Referee must have a solid knowledge of the rules and game-play of Soccer.
- Moderate physical activity. Ability to lift 15 to 50 pounds
- Position requires walking, running standing, lifting and other physical activity.
- Working mid-week evening games and Saturday morning games