This position is part time and under the general supervision of the Senior Citizens Director, perform skilled work pertaining to cleaning and preparation of food and maintain kitchen facility.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Set up tables
- Prepare and serve food
- Cleaning of kitchen and tables
- High School Diploma
- Ability to obtain or posses a current Utah Drivers License
- Culinary training preferred
- One year closely related work experience
- Ability to understand and effectively carry out written and oral instructions and to completed and maintain accurate written records
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the general public and other employees
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment required
- Working conditions may vary
- No significantly hazardous conditions exist
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Job descriptions assist organizations in ensuring that the hiring process is fairly administered and that qualified employees are selected. They are also essential to an effective appraisal system and related promotion, transfer, layoff and termination decisions. Well-constructed job descriptions are an integral part of any effective compensation system.
All descriptions have been reviewed in an attempt to illustrate essential functions and basic duties, in addition to 'peripheral tasks' or that could generally be considered "other duties as assigned". In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions.
In accordance with Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions & duties as described.