- St. George, UT, USA
- Full Time
10 paid holidays, each year 2 weeks of paid time off the first year of employment, Free onsite snacks, Competitive and affordable benefits including medical, dental and vision, 401k with a 4% contribution, Paid weekly ,Competitive salary, Opportunity to grow with a small company and develop your career, Excellent training. Close-knit teams. Regular fun activities.
Located in sunny Southern Utah, Planstin is quickly becoming a leader in administering benefits and providing related business services. As health insurance continues to become more complex and costly, Planstin has made a significant impact in the healthcare industry by keeping costs low and providing exceptional service to employers and individuals alike. It is no wonder Planstin is such a fast-growing company as many are turning to Planstin for our unique solutions.
If you are looking for amazing opportunities and have a desire to grow your career, Planstin may be the place for you. We have remarkable employees, offer a generous benefits package, and foster a culture of development, innovation, and integrity.
If you enjoy talking with people on a daily basis and helping them resolve questions and concerns, then this opportunity may be for you. This person will talk about coverage options and plans with customers. The Member Services Rep will work with medical providers and members to answer any questions they have related to benefits.
A day on the job my consist of:
- Handling client's questions over the phone and Via email
- Providing eligibility and benefits to providers offices
- Enrolling new members and clients
- Sending out Members ID cards
- Data Entry for client's benefits information
- Clearing out email boxes for members and clients
This job may be for you if you have:
- Great communication skills including active listening.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Be highly organized and show a high attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical claims coding experience preferred.
- Medical terminology preferred
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!