Located in sunny Southern Utah, Planstin is quickly becoming a leader in administering benefits and providing related business services. As health insurance continues to become more complex and costly, Planstin has made a significant impact in the healthcare industry by keeping costs low and providing exceptional service to employers and individuals alike. It is no wonder Planstin is a such a fast-growing company as many are turning to Planstin for our unique solutions.
If you are looking for amazing opportunities and have a desire to grow your career, Planstin may be the place for you. We have remarkable employees, offer a generous benefits package, and foster a culture of development, innovation and integrity.
Ensure the quality of software features including designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions, reviewing system requirements, creating and using data to make effective QA process decisions. This person will also conduct tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets quality standards.
This position requires relocation to the Saint George, UT area.
A day on the job may include:
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Designing, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Identifying, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Developing and apply testing processes for new and existing products
This job may be for you if you have:
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- 4 year degree in Software develop, Software Engineering, or years equivalent experience
- Sit or stand at a desk for up to 8 hours a day
- Stare at a screen for up to 8 hours a day