Pioneer Technical Services, Inc. (Pioneer) is currently looking to fill a SharePoint Developer Internship position in its Butte, Montana office.
Are you a motivated student with a background in computer programing and 1 year of experience? Do you want to work with efficient, talented teams to complete client driven and internal related projects? If you are, you could fit in at Pioneer. The position responsibilities encompass all aspects of computer programing. The SharePoint developer intern will apply current graphic design and .net technologies to assist in developing, and modifying SharePoint server applications and portals. Assist in developing and managing site content and capabilities while providing daily onsite maintenance. This position will also have the opportunity to create mobile apps when asked of by clients.
Pioneer is a small, 100% employee-owned company that specializes in environmental and civil design projects. Founded in 1991, we have offices in Montana, Idaho and Nevada. Our specialties include solving environmental and civil challenges to effectively meet client objectives.
Essential Functions Statements(s)
Reasonable Accommodations statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Assists in developing software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Assist in performing software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test and deploy software solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts as well as developing business-related dashboards.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of software suite using ASP, Microsoft.net and SharePoint Server.
- Assertiveness- Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Energetic- Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Ethical- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Enthusiastic- Ability to bring energy to performance of a task.
- Honesty/Integrity- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Self Motivated- Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Communication, oral- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written-ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
Education: Candidate must be currently enrolled in a college curriculum and preferred degree area in Computer Science or related field
Year in School: Sophomore (Minimum)
Experience: Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in using SharePoint as well as utilizing MS Office 365. Experience in .net, ASP,.net and SQL is preferred and college courses can count towards experience.
Computer Skills: Basic computer skills are required with the basic understanding of utilizing Microsoft Office Products or equivalent.
Pioneer is a Montana based 100% employee owned company that offers a competitive salary, benefits and incentive package. Pioneer Technical Services provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and is an E-VERIFY company. Pioneer Technical Services has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.