- 02-Sep-2022 to 02-Oct-2027 (EST)
- Clearwater, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
Are you an HVAC Service expert who is passionate about problem solving and customer service? Looking to accelerate your career (and income!) with an organization who values its people? Come see why so many of our team members and customers recommend Pinellas Comfort Systems!
Who are we?
We are Pinellas Comfort Systems. For over 60 years, we've been the trusted name in heating and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of customer service and technical expertise. Behind that outstanding customer service and technical expertise sit our people. Our employees are the core of our business and our people-first culture ensures that we can deliver on the Pinellas Comfort Systems guarantee with each and every employee and customer we service. We believe that happy employees = happy customers!
What our HVAC Technicians do?
Our technicians go into clients' homes to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair their residential heating and cooling systems, as well as complete assigned preventative maintenance.
What we offer?
- We offer a very competitive base salary with commissions and an attractive benefits package
- We offer consistent and reliable full-time work year-round
Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within! Most of our leaders started in the truck!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Short Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, and other benefits
- Company-paid PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching contributions
- Employee Discounts
What do you need?
- Experience as an HVAC Service Technician
- Relevant licenses and certifications
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Clean and neat appearance
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Hard-working and motivated
Are you ready to join our team?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this HVAC Service Technician position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!