- Directly involved in the final assembly of power wheel chairs, Installation of drive devices and accessories. Review work orders and chair configurations to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Use basic hand tools and battery gun to assemble product.
- Assembles each wheelchair according to individual specifications, production schedule, and standards of quality. Each chair is unique so assembly duties are non-routine.
- Ability to multi-task and handle varity in production of product.Open to rotating to a different job station daily.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have mechanical aptitude, experience with common hand tools
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Must have basic computer skills
- Two or more years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Best experience is gained from work related to mechanical equipment repair
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation
Permobil Power https://permobilpower.applicantpro.com