- Retrieve appropriate documentation for each production order.
- Retrieve required parts for each order
- Locate and deliver to the Final Configuration Technician the appropriate parts/supplies required.
- Enter serial number data for each chair order in the computer system
- Inspect and return parts to Warehouse, as needed.
- Maintain good housekeeping of work area.
- Sorting and organization of supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned
Education Requirements/Required Knowledge:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- At least 1 year previous experience with RF scan guns in a warehouse/manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic mechanical/assembly aptitude
- Experience with metric and U.S. measurements.
- Cherry-picker/forklift experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation
Permobil Power https://permobilpower.applicantpro.com