- Executes the territory sales vision and goals that will drive significant business and financial impact. This includes building, developing, maintaining internal and external customer and client relationships; researching and identifying customer's needs to ultimately propose solutions and create demand. Work activities also include presenting and developing solutions recommendations, structuring, negotiating, and executing the sales and account contracts as well as setting targets and measuring results.
- Fiscally manages territory by controlling expenses, product returns, and product inventory.
- Analyzes and assesses territory sales trends constantly and report periodically. Plan sales activity based on territory needs to ensure that territory attains or exceeds assigned monthly, quarterly and/or annual sales goals.
- Maintains regular contact with existing customers to strengthen long-term relationships and ensures satisfaction with products, solutions and services offered; implement and monitor creative marketing activities aimed at expanding/growing core business.
- Identifies and maintains regular contact with prospective customers; develop and implement creative strategies aimed at converting these prospective customers from competition to a new customer.
- Develops and maintains accurate customer files and records in order to have complete and up-to-date customer information, which can be shared within Permobil.
- Reports to management about any product issues, loss or potential loss of customers, or competitive sales strategies that negatively or positively affect local sales.
- Studies and stays informed on products, technologies, competitive activity, and other general information of interest to company or to customers. Apply this knowledge for strategies and tactics to develop commercial activity.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of all company policies and procedures and demonstrate the ability to effectively implement them at the territory level.
- Participates in trade shows and company meetings as appropriate.
- Utilizes approved sales collateral to support promotional and territorial needs.
- Partners with cross-functional teams and internal resources.
- Completes all administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in BA/BS in Life Sciences, business, technical discipline or related area preferred
- ATP, OT or PT license preferred
- Minimum of 3 years field sales experience or equivalent 1 year experience with in the complex rehab/assistive technology industry
- Previous sales management experience or experience with market development businesses
- Experience in marketing, training, technical services or related areas
- Prior medical device experience preferred
- Strong data analysis, evaluation and problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate deep understanding of the customer to drive, challenge and push thinking.
- Must have experience in making multiple referral calls on a daily basis.
- Proven job skills in business planning/consulting and territory financial analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills, team oriented, and conceptual/consultative sales skills.
- An ability to exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation
Permobil Power https://permobilpower.applicantpro.com