(7 open full time positions) Monday - Friday (Day shift hours)
- Responding to inquiries verbally or in writing regarding company products, pricing, warranties, customer orders and other related requests or inquiries; processing and assisting with customer complaints; assisting with problem solving; processing orders in a timely manner; placing quotes; making outgoing calls to dealers and customers; managing customer credit cards through electronic files; tracking customer shipments; maintaining a good attendance record.
- Assisting with problem solving; clarifying customer complaints; determining the course of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Processing phone/faxed orders, quotes, customer requests and inquiries; assisting with the processing on appropriate orders; running daily data reports and electronic reporting; obtaining and documenting all required information from the ordering customer for product(s)/services(s) being requested; managing customer credit cards through electronic files; processing all email orders and providing accurate information to email inquiries; assisting with entering and tracking all electronic web store orders as needed.
- Collaborating with shipping/inventory to verify that the product is available and able to ship in a timely manner; assisting the credit department to ensure customer accounts are current; assisting customs department in understanding custom order designs; routing calls to warranty to assist with inoperative product; assisting with other department tasks when needed.
- 4 year degree in business from an accredited college or university or,
- 2 year degree in business and 2 years of call center experience
- 4 years of call center experience relating to the medical device industy preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Intermediate personal computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation
Permobil Power https://permobilpower.applicantpro.com