- Partner with RVP/ASM/TSMs to identify opportunities for clinical pull-through in support of sales
- Build CEU content that is consistent with company goals and tailored to respective market
- Serve as a trainer to help launch new products at sales meetings, area meetings, and webinars
- Support US_Funding inbox to assist with LMN and appeal writing; assist with LMN Generator maintenance
- Assist in training of new Reps, development of Sales Force, and internal/external facing resources in the LMS
- Participate in field training of cross-product solutions as the expert resource
- Working with RVP/ASM/TSMs identify, monitor and target key clinical accounts for training
- Assist marketing in development of clinical guides, resources, handouts, and consumer-focused resources
- Lead ongoing product training to ensure sales reps remember and promote key features
- Provide market feedback for product development, assist with Beta-testing and with identification of new products that compliment overall goals
- Assist marketing and sales at major trade shows
- Support company research initiatives
- Overnight travel (approximately 6 12 overnights per month)
- Assist in fitting VIP customers as needed by Marketing or Sales Management
- Contribute to overall CEU content and LMS program with Clinical Team
- Licensed PT or OT with a minimum of 5 years experience; BS, MS or Doctorate
- Expert in CRT products including history of products offered by multiple manufacturers in a wide variety of markets and their clinical applications. Excellent in written English; fluent in English language
- Must be an excellent public speaker. Must also display excellent written and oral communication skills, team work and interpersonal skills. Ability to independently organize, coordinate and complete projects. Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time. Solid analytical and technical skills.
- Receptive to personal development. Action and solution oriented. Independent problem solver. Structured and systematic worker.
- 5 or more years of experience that is related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation
Permobil Power https://permobilpower.applicantpro.com