- Previous internal experience which has yielded acceptable product building knowledge/skill.
- Review work orders and chair configuration to ensure work is performed according to specifications. Perform quality checks on parts to be assembled.
- Rotate through all the stations that are required on the production line.
- Operate hand tools and be able to identify tapping/cross threading.
- Provide assistance to others in your immediate area if necessary.
- Be able to consistently meet the desired takt time.
- Must have mechanical aptitude, experience with common hand tools.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to learn/work a minimum of 6 stations on a rotating basis.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Previous experience performing assembly duties is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation
Permobil Power https://permobilpower.applicantpro.com