- Receive, inspect and store all warehouse stock using powered industrial trucks.
- Review work orders to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Perform visual quality checks on parts to be used in assembly.
- Pull, pack, ship and stock inventory components in such a way that would prevent internal damage.
- Analyze purchase orders and ensure inventory accuracy.
- Rotate through the various department duties (Carousel, Kitting, Receiving, Shipping, etc) that are required daily.
- Operate hand tools and be able to identify cross threading/tapping.
- Provide assistance to others in your immediate area if necessary.
- High School or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have mechanical aptitude and detailed oriented.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs regularly.
- Must be able to perform related tasks on a rotating basis.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Minimum six-months of warehouse experience is preferred
- Forklift experience and ability to obtain certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation
Permobil Power https://permobilpower.applicantpro.com