- Under general supervision, ensures customer satisfaction by providing "expert" guidance in the areas of spare parts and accessories.
- Serves as primary customer contact and establishes trusted professional working relationships with our provider network, end-users and co-workers.
- Records the nature of all customer contacts and other pertinent data into a management information system.
- Takes and processes phone / Fax / Email orders and price quote requests for parts. May enter and process return shipments from customers.
- Identifies and resolves potential ordering problems, follows up to ensure timely and accurate product delivery and repair.
- May help to process orders that require special handling and/or assembly; Inspects product for damage or defect; records discrepancies or damages and notifies manager.
- Ensures proper care in use of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement and safety.
- Occasionally, will provide departmental customer assistance in the identification, ordering, and repair of product, as appropriate.
- Performs other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Thorough understanding of electro-mechanical devices, knowledge of technical support practices and procedures, and basic computer skills. Must be able to communicate and understand the English language. Bi-lingual skills a plus.
- Industry experience is strongly desired or other experience within Permobil for at least 6 months.
- One to three years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Knowledge of Permobil products and/or services offered to customers; ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns; ability to comprehend and follow procedures; sort, check, count, and verify numbers for accuracy; follow organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures; exhibit organizing and coordinating skills; ability to foster a cooperative work environment; ability to work with common and company specific computer software and call center hardware.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation
Permobil Power https://permobilpower.applicantpro.com