- 20-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (PST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
- Finance / Financial Analyst
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Budget Analyst (GFEBS) to support our Huntsville, AL location.
The primary duty is to serve as a Budget Analyst for a rapid development Army program, which is responsible for the development, testing, integration, and fielding.
The Budget Analyst will support a Project Office Program Manager by executing a variety of budget and accounting tasks including plan and execute customer and direct funding requirements; analyze, assess, and monitor the use of customer and direct financial resources; and perform a wide variety of budgetary processes and techniques.
- Coordinating and executing funding actions in support of the Department of Defense (DoD)
- Preparing and submitting Purchase Requisitions (PRs), Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs), and Direct Charge (DC) transactions
- Monitoring funds execution and creating financial reports
- Executing budget and funding action using the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS)
- Pull status of funds
- Build WBS and adjust funding across
- Track funding obligations and disbursements
- Adjust funding documents
- Proficient in GFEBS for executing funds
- Experience with the reporting side of GFEBS
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high paced, multitasking environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Possess a flexible and positive attitude in the face of challenges and ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize important, competing tasks and information
- Accountability for results and deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment
A completed Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required and 3 years of experience in budget execution
- Knowledgeable in frequently used systems such as: DTS, STANFINS, PROBE, and PIIE
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.