- 20-Apr-2021 to 01-Jul-2021 (PST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Junior Propulsion Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
- Perform technical, liaison and program management services for the Aviation Turbine Engines Project Office (ATE PO)
- Perform technical analyses, program management services and fiscal management for the ATE PO Prepare Statement of Work (SOW) and Requests for Information papers for future engine projects
- Review and advise ATE PO on Changes in Design, Engineering Change Proposals and maintenance procedures as they relate to the powerplant systems
- Provide assistance to engine project leads Review and advise ATE PO on technical manual changes, Safety of Flight Messages, Aviation Safety Action Messages, Maintenance Action Messages, and Maintenance Information Messages
- Interface with the Systems Readiness Directorate (SRD) to develop program airworthiness requirements, verification criteria, and documentation
- Review contractor submitted documentation for technical accuracy and coordinate SRD review cycle
- Synthesize SRD comments and prepare document contractual approval/disapproval recommendation to the contracting officer
- Perform technical evaluation of new source frozen planning documentation, coordinate with SRD and Quality Engineering, and communicate and resolve issues with the prime contractor
- Provide technical expertise in the inspection of engine parts, part rework recommendations, and troubleshooting of engine issues
- 3+ years of applicable experience
- Experience working in or closely with an Army Aviation Project or Program office
- Experience in Program Management, contract actions, SOW/CDRLs and Integrated Master Schedule
- Travel: 25%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering field and at least three years of applicable experience required.
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.