- 19-Apr-2021 to 18-Jun-2021 (PST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Cyber Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
PeopleTec is looking for a Cyber Engineer that will act as a cyber resilience, V&V, and Risk Management Framework (RMF) expert supporting the government customer with requirements to collaboratively address cyber resilience concerns for current and future aircraft systems. Duties include: development of requirements for a government owned and managed framework for cyber resilience evaluation, that includes development of a full lifecycle cyber resilience analysis, validation and verification for platform systems, subsystems and components. This is a cutting edge program that will allow cyber evaluations to be conducted early in the development lifecycle.
- CISSP or equivalent certification per DOD 8570 for IAM Level III
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Strong communication and customer skills, strong knowledge of cybersecurity
- Strong background in Aviation or real time critical systems
- Knowledge of the Department of Defense
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) policies and procedures
- Cameo Magicdraw Experience
- Experience writing and reviewing contracts for IT or software.
- Experience reviewing contractual deliverables Interpersonal communication skills
- Travel: Up to 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
BS degree in an engineering discipline and 8-10+ years experience are required. Candidate must have certifications equivalent to DoD 8570 IAM Level III.
- IAM Level III certifications
- Knowledge of pen test tools and evaluating platforms for cyber vulnerabilities
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.