- 26-Mar-2021 to 25-May-2021 (PST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator/Technical Writer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Our fast-paced Business Development Team is looking for a Proposal Coordinator/Technical Writer with experience in the development of compliant and compelling federal proposals. The successful applicant will be a proactive "go-getter" and must be able to work well as part of a team.
- Perform desktop publishing in compliance with solicitation requirements and company standards
- Edit proposal inputs of others for grammar, readability, and effectiveness
- Create writing templates and other proposal tools, such as document outlines and compliance matrices
- Prepare and manage data calls and follow-ups
- Communicate and coordinate with teammates for proposal and contractual documentation
- Coordinate efforts across several projects simultaneously
- Organize, track, and communicate proposal requirements to the Proposal Team
- Track action items to completion throughout the proposal process
- Support proposal production (including printing, binding, packaging, and shipping) to ensure that proposal development is on track and on time
- Support capture managers in coordination assignments and document preparation
- Coordinate with corporate leadership on proposal development and processes, documentation development and improvement, and miscellaneous assignments
- Support the improvement of processes for opportunity identification, qualification, capture, and win rates
- Manage the continual monitoring of federal opportunity websites (such as GovWin and FBO) for current and future efforts
- Update and maintain the proposal repository (i.e., manage historical proposals along with supporting documentation, such as Past Performance citations, appraisal reports, certification praises, customer accolades, etc.)
- HIGHLY PROFICIENT in Microsoft Office Software with an emphasis on Word
- Experience in the proposal development process
- Flexibility to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines in a team environment
- Exceptionally meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; proofreading and editing skills preferred
- Experience using SharePoint in proposal development/maintenance and BD knowledge management
- Understanding of the Federal Government Request for Proposal (RFP) process
- Exceptional internal and external customer service orientation with ability to interface with proposal stakeholders to meet proposal deadlines
- Familiarity and experience with Deltek GovWin IQ
- Proficient planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Experience coordinating and liaising among several parties on a single project
- Ability to manage numerous deadlines and task prioritization with conflicting priorities
- Ability to independently execute assigned tasks with little or no supervision
- Strong process improvement orientation
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have the ability to obtain a Secret level DoD Clearance
A completed Bachelor's Begree in a technical or business-related field with 5+ years of experience is required. 3+ years of proposal development working within the DoD is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with or training in Shipley proposal development methods
- APMP certification would be viewed favorably
- Experience in multiple roles within the proposal development process
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.