- 24-Mar-2021 to 14-Dec-2021 (PST)
- Hill Air Force Base, UT, USA
- Full Time
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to support the Hill Air Force Base, Ogden, Utah.
The candidate will support a classified Government contract on Hill Air Force Base addressing senior-level systems engineering services and providing technical leadership for an engineering team.
- Travel: 20% travel may be required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
- BS Degree in any engineering discipline + 10 years of related engineering experience
- MS Degree in any engineering discipline + 7 years of related engineering experience
- BS and/or MS Degree in any engineering discipline and PhD Degree in any engineering discipline + 4 years of related engineering experience
- Systems Engineering Experience and/or Certification
- 3+ yrs of progressive responsibility in providing technical leadership
- Professional Engineering License desired
- Abilty to create unified user experiences throughout a given application
- Experience with developing and orchestrating usability studies and addressing issues that are discovered
- Experience providing technical direction for development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems, including requirements elicitation and analysis & functional allocation
- Experience conducting system requirements reviews
- Experience developing concepts of operation & interface standards
- Experience developing system architectures
- Experience performing technical and nontechnical assessment and management
- Experience conducting end-to-end flow analysis
- Experience generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness
*This opportunity is contingent upon an anticipated December 2021 contract award to PeopleTec*
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.