- 24-Mar-2021 to 14-Dec-2021 (PST)
- Hill Air Force Base, UT, USA
- Full Time
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Junior Cyber Security Specialist to support the Hill Air Force Base, Ogden, Utah.
The candidate will support a classified Government contract on Hill Air Force Base addressing cyber security requirements and services and will assist with the development and implementation of information assurance (IA), and security standards and procedures.
- Coordinating, developing, and evaluating security programs for an organization
- Performing analysis, design, and development of security features
- Analyzing general information assurance-related technical requirements and providing basic engineering and technical support in solving for those requirements
- Performing vulnerability/risk analyses of systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle
- Performing at an entry-level or development level assignments, as assigned
- Assisting in the coordination of joint strategic and operational planning and execution of joint fires, targeting, capability pairing, and threat mitigation in support of Cyber Mission Force and other operations
- Travel: 20% travel may be required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
- BS degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- AS degree in STEM/IT related field + 4 years of experience
*This opportunity is contingent upon an anticipated December 2021 contract award to PeopleTec*
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.