- 17-Mar-2021 to 21-May-2021 (PST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
PeopleTec is currently seeking an Intermediate Requirements Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
- Attend formal technical reviews for C2BMC to include reviewing entrance and exit criteria and objective evidence
- Support requirements and Interface Control Document development, maintenance and tracing for C2BMC System Engineer
- Close coordination with MDA/DE and the DE National Team to identify, develop and document C2BMC requirements
- Work with DE/SED requirements and interfaces personnel to resolve critical comments related to requirements specification and ICD products
- Present detailed briefings per assigned format to the C2BMC Engineering Configuration Control Board and System Engineering and Integration Council (SEIC) decision briefings
- Assist in the development and coordination of change documentation to reflect new capability development.
- Review performance, reports and deliverables from the prime contractor to assess and report status to the C2BMC System Engineer
- Support conduct of trade studies and analysis for MDA/BCE
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a cooperative team member with Government, FFRDC and Contractor personnel
- Capability to use the Microsoft Office package to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with C2BMC and MDA Systems Engineering Process
- Willingness to learn new processes and procedures and discipline to follow established procedures
- Travel: 5%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science and 7+ years experience
Physical Job Requirements:
Must be able to report to Von Braun complex and work in the Government Offices
- Formal Requirements Certifications
- Formal System Engineering certification
- MDA Weapon System engineering experience
- Familiarity with C2BMC Requirements, BMDS System Track, Interfaces, Interoperability, DOORS, Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) Real-Time Service (RTS) ICD, C2BMC-Space-Based Kill Assessment (SKA) ICD, and Agile Development
- Top Secret clearance
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.