- 11-Mar-2021 to 25-May-2021 (PST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
PeopleTec is currently seeking a SharePoint Developer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint Developer to create customized SharePoint solutions. As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and providing companywide training on the use and features of SharePoint.
To be successful in this role, the SharePoint Developer should have extensive knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues.
SharePoint Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements
- Setting tasks and development goals
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications
- Overseeing design and integration of SharePoint content, portals, and processes
- Troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites
- Defining technical requirements and developing SharePoint solutions; on-going support for existing applications
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications
- Providing systems training to staff and customers
- Acting with integrity, professionalism, and respecting confidentiality at all times
- Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks
- Ability to solve complex software issues
- Ability to project manage
- Detail orientated
- Customer service focused
- Communications Skills
- Ability to work with a team or independently
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline with 3 years of relevant experience. An additional 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- SharePoint or Microsoft 365 certification
- Previous experience with GCC High
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.