- 16-Feb-2021 to 22-Jul-2021 (PST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
PeopleTec is currently seeking an Intermediate Modeling & Simulation Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Our team is looking for an exceptionally motivated self-starting candidate with a deep background in developmental test (DT), DT tools, and aviation systems. The candidate will provide hands-on technical leadership to our growing team of cyber, space, and engineering professionals who design, implement, test, and deploy cyber effects in a lab environment and develop a syndicated system integration lab. Candidate needs to have familiarity with modular systems and open architectures.
- Experience performing engineering duties in designing, constructing, and testing aircraft, missiles, and spacecraft.
- Experience using multiple analysis techniques from science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or operations research to support DoD system design or procurement decisions
- Experience in the development and programming of mathematical models to represent actual system or subsystem hardware, processes, or employment strategies
- Proficient/experience in one or more of the following: Python, C, C+, C++, Monte Carlo simulation, AI/ML techniques, hypothesis testing, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), high performance computing
- Exposure to developing algorithms, writing simulations, and analyzing key performance parameters associated with space/missile/aviation system design
- Technical and project leadership experience
- Ability to comprehend and analyze system technical documentation, system ICDs, software specifications; interact with program and model developers; examine model, tool and architecture capabilities and interfaces to define, develop and implement unit tests, system tests and systems-of-systems tests based on comprehensive system and process-level understanding of system simulation architecture and model
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting the T&E and/or FVL communities
- Travel: Up to 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
BS In Engineering & 6 years experience, MS in Engineering & 4 years experience, or PhD & 2 years of experience
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.