- 16-Feb-2021 to 23-Jul-2021 (PST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Model Based Systems Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Our team is looking for an exceptionally motivated self-starting Staff Systems Engineer with a deep background in Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE). The candidate will provide hands-on technical leadership to our growing team of cyber, space, and engineering professionals who design, implement, test, and deploy cyber effects in a lab environment and develop a syndicated system integration lab. Candidate needs to have a strong background in modular systems and open architectures (MOSA).
- Staff expert of FVL/aviation projects' development lifecycle, including pursuit and order capture, system design, requirements definition, requirement allocation, requirement traceability, use case development for software/hardware, systems integration, verification testing and qualification
- Development of system and data models in order to design, develop, document and test both hardware and software systems, ranging from black box to the complex end-to-end platform systems for FVL and other aviation platforms
- Facilitate MBSE training with other team members, cultivating and reinforcing appropriate MBSE best practices, processes, and behaviors, while identifying, analyzing, and correcting problems
- Develop and implement system models to support development and integration of new and future aviation systems, this includes modeling system and subsystems with the intent to create a verifiable model
- Utilize MOSA principles, streamline integration and persistent test capabilities for FVL and other Army Aviation stakeholders to provide common architectures for PMs to leverage in achieving the Army's intent of a modular modernized force
- Assess architectures & designs early in the lifecycle to identify MOSA issues
- Assess feasibility and utility of delivery and storage of digital twins of aviation systems' models
- Utilize Rhapsody, DOORS, MagicDraw, SysML and/or other MBSE tool sets to build digital twins
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in digital engineering
- Proficient in Rhapsody, DOORS, and MagicDraw, SysML and/or other MBSE tools
- Familiarity with acquisition lifecycle and associated design requirements
- Technical and project leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting the space, cyber, or intelligence communities
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering & 6 years of experience, Master's Degree in Engineering & 4 years of experience, or PhD & 2 years of experience
- Master's Degree in Engineering & 4 years of experience
- One or more of the following certifications: OSCP, CISSP, GPEN, CEH, or Pentest+
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.