- 28-Dec-2020 to 26-Aug-2021 (PST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Full Time
Team PeopleTec is currently seeking multiple Intermediate Cyber Test Engineers to support our efforts on MDA's TEAMS NEXT contract.
- 7 years relevant experience in DoD System of Systems testing.
- Capable of providing cybersecurity test engineering support, including planning, integration, execution, and analysis, on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, devices, and/or processes for complex weapon system programs during developmental and operations cybersecurity test events.
- Possesses general technical and theoretical knowledge of the RMF and MDA cybersecurity measures.
- Possesses basic knowledge of MDS components and system-level topics.
- Works as a member of a team to solve cybersecurity test planning, integration, execution, and analysis problems.
- Must have demonstrable experience in maintaining an eMASS instance for the system with all required artifacts.
- Should understand the RMF process and how to effectively implement and evaluate security controls.
- Should be detail oriented and possess the ability to work in an IPT environment with Government and contractor personnel.
- Must possess the ability to clearly express ideas/concepts, coordinate with facility and organizational leads to resolve issues, and can work closely with asset managers.
- Should have excellent communication skills - both oral and written - and possess analytical skills to identify and fault isolate problems/issues, accurately assess relevance of information, generate and evaluate alternatives, and provide solution recommendations.
- Should be familiar with a wide variety of cybersecurity tools and how to effectively select and implement these tools into a computing environment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- At minimum, an active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to possess and maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
- BS in an engineering field, preferably related to computer, software, or cybersecurity engineering and 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Certifications: IAM Level II certification is required (CISM, CISSP, GSLC, CAP, CASP)
- 3 years relevant experience with computer networks (systems/network administration knowledge with DoD 8570 certification) is desired.
- 3 years of experience with penetration testing (Blue/Red teams) and/or cyber compliance implementation knowledge is desired.
Benefits offered can be found here: Benefits PeopleTec. In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $98,000 to $165,000; however, PeopleTec considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and critical skills.
*This opportunity is contingent upon an anticipated August 2021 contract award to PeopleTec*
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.