- 23-Dec-2020 to 21-Aug-2021 (PST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Full Time
Team PeopleTec is currently seeking multiple Advanced Cyber Analysts to support our efforts on MDA's TEAMS NEXT contract.
- For CND positions, 5 years of experience in intrusion detection and/or incidence response; and 3 years of experience with intrusion monitoring/correlation toolsets (or 3 years of experience with systems/network administration and understanding of architecture development may be substituted).
- For non-CND positions, 5 years of experience in assessment and authorization of information systems; and 3 years of experience in systems/network administration and understanding of architecture development.
- Capable of leading or supporting planning, integration, execution, and analysis of cyber testing on complex MDA IT systems.
- Possesses in-depth technical and theoretical knowledge of the RMF and MDA cybersecurity measures.
- Possesses knowledge of MDS components and system-level topics.
- Should be detail oriented and possess the ability to work in an IPT environment with Government and contractor personnel.
- Must possess the ability to clearly express ideas/concepts, coordinate with facility and organizational leads to resolve issues, and can work closely with asset managers.
- Should have excellent communication skills - both oral and written - and possess analytical skills to identify and fault isolate problems/issues, accurately assess relevance of information, generate and evaluate alternatives, and provide solution recommendations.
- Should be familiar with a wide variety of cybersecurity tools and how to effectively select and implement these tools into a computing environment.
- Capable of working independently to solve cybersecurity test planning, integration, execution, and analysis problems.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- At minimum, an active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to possess and maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
- BS in Information Systems or related technical degree and 5+ years of relevant experience. Two additional years relevant experience may be substituted for the BS degree requirement.
- Certifications: DoD 8570 certification is required (likely Security+)
*This opportunity is contingent upon an anticipated August 2021 contract award to PeopleTec*
Benefits offered can be found here: Benefits PeopleTec. In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $73,000 to $137,000; however, PeopleTec considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and critical skills.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.