- 23-Dec-2020 to 21-Aug-2021 (PST)
- Dahlgren, VA, USA
- Full Time
Team PeopleTec is currently seeking multiple Intermediate Test Engineers to support our efforts on MDA's TEAMS NEXT contract.
- Capable of providing test engineering support on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, devices and/or processes for developmental and operational weapon system programs during developmental and operational test events, including flight, HWIL, and operational environments.
- Capable of working as a team member to solve engineering problems.
- Possess general technical and theoretical knowledge of the DoD principles of developmental and operational testing and system engineering, system test and integration, strategic planning, and/or process improvements.
- Works as a member of team to solve test planning, integration, execution, and analysis problems.
- Has a basic knowledge of MDS components and system-level topics.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- At minimum, an active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to possess and maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
- A BS in an engineering field with 7 years relevant experience is required.
- Experience with DoD test processes and/or test execution is desired.
*This opportunity is contingent upon an anticipated August 2021 contract award to PeopleTec*
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.