- 23-Dec-2020 to 21-Aug-2021 (PST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Full Time
Team PeopleTec is currently seeking multiple Program Analysts to support our efforts on MDA's TEAMS NEXT contract.
- With general supervision is capable of utilizing tools, techniques, and processes for analysis activities
- Capable of assisting in the planning, monitoring, acquisition, and implementation support for complex systems
- Follows established procedures, and solves routine problems involving test planning, integration, execution, and analysis
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- At minimum, an active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to possess and maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
- A BA/BS is required. 5 years of relevant experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
*This opportunity is contingent upon an anticipated August 2021 contract award to PeopleTec*
Benefits offered can be found here: Benefits PeopleTec. In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $70,000 to $115,000; however, PeopleTec considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and critical skills.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.