- 23-Dec-2020 to 21-Aug-2021 (PST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Full Time
Team PeopleTec is currently seeking multiple Advanced Test Engineers to support our efforts on MDA's TEAMS NEXT contract.
- Capable of leading and executing extensive test engineering support on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, devices and/or processes for complex weapon systems programs during developmental and operational test events, including flight, hardware-in-the-loop (HWIL), and operational environments.
- Able to apply in-depth technical and theoretical DoD knowledge of developmental and operational testing; able to apply system engineering principles; and/or broad knowledge of MDS, components, and system-level topics.
- Capable of analyzing and integrating complex data, drawing reasonable and logical system-level conclusions, and developing courses of action for senior leadership and test decision forums.
- Capable of establishing and optimizing priorities and managing planning and readiness activities of MDS test events IAW approved Test issuances (e.g., CONOPS).
- Provides expertise in support of element level scenario development, test design, test planning, and/or test execution during all phases of the Flight Test CONOPS.
- Capable of applying process improvement and strategic planning skills.
- Possess exceptional technical writing and Government reporting/documentation skills (e.g., Congressional/GAO Test inquiries and Deputy Director, Development Test, Evaluation, and Assessment (DTE&A)/Director, Operational Test and Evaluation (DOT&E) reports).
- Routinely resolves significant, controversial technical matters.
- Capable of working independently or leading teams to solve test planning, integration, execution, and analysis/engineering problems.
- Capable of providing daily supervision and direction to support teams.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- At minimum, an active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to possess and maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
- MS in an engineering field and 10+ years of relevant experience. A BS in an engineering field with 5 years of additional experience may be substituted for the MS degree requirement.
- Experience with DoD test processes and/or test execution is desired.
*This opportunity is contingent upon an anticipated August 2021 contract award to PeopleTec*
Benefits offered can be found here: Benefits PeopleTec. In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $105,000 to $150,000; however, PeopleTec considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and critical skills.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.