- Royse City, TX, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k), Holidays and more.
Location: Quitman, TX OR Royse City, TX
Generates new residential sales leads through door hangings/flyers, yard signs and networking. Sells fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) and wireless services in conjunction with security systems and home automation solutions to both residential and small business customers. Researches and determines potential customers for equipment and services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sells FTTH and wireless residential broadband services, security systems and home automation solutions by identifying, researching and contacting potential customers.
- Contacts and develops relationships with model home personnel in new FTTH development service areas.
- Collaborates with marketing department by educating existing and potential customers on company services and equipment.
- Responds to product and service inquiries. Informs and educates potential customers of available products and services.
- Maintains contact with existing customer base and capitalizes on any new sales opportunities within this customer base.
- Follows up with customers following installations and alterations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assists with general marketing activities and coverage surveys.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.*
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of telecommunications technology, products and services.
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of company products and services.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales practices and principles.
- Skilled in operating various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs and telephone systems.
- Skilled in identifying and resolving subscriber problems.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Skilled in persuasion techniques.
- Skilled in negotiating.
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent plus one (1) to three (3) years of previous sales experience required. Some college preferred.