Beginning of January 2021 starting to recruit for February 2021 start
Our entry-level stylists (Jr. Stylists) begin with an eight month training program that takes their education to the next level. Jr. Stylists attend classes led by our Hair Training Team to learn The Penzone Way of offering and delivering extraordinary services. The program is divided into two phases, each lasting four months. Outside of attending core classes, the Jr. Stylists assists our top performing hair artists. This is where they receive hands-on education in technique, formulation, creative artistry, and communication.
The Jr. Stylist will also have an opportunity to work on live models weekly. After the Jr. Stylist completes the training program and has an opportunity to work with several talented artists at multiple salons, they select a salon at which to begin their career!
Our Hair Training Team Members serve as mentors and educators to aspiring hair artists and teach internally for PENZONE as well as externally representing many of our product and color lines.
Availability Requirements: Full-time, must work a minimum of 30 hours a week and have a flexible schedule.
During the 8 month Jr. Stylist Training Program, Jr. Stylists will shadow for a variety of our Senior Directors and all of our Salon locations.
- Our established training and Jr. Stylists programs are our foundation.
- To be considered, Hair Artist applicants must have successfully completed cosmetology school and received a professional license from the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology.
- PENZONE Jr. Stylists receive a combination of weekly hands-on and classroom training from our Director of Education and in-house trainers.
- The Jr. Stylist Training Program also includes training classes provided by regional and internal artists from our outstanding vendors.
- Once the 8 month training program is completed, a Jr. Stylist becomes a Hair Artist at the Stylist level. Our artists are provided opportunities for advancement with our four levels of Hair Artists.
- Passion for the beauty industry
- A full time flexible schedule is required
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external
Benefits to Joining our Team:
- Paid hands on training with top artists
- Ongoing complimentary education classes
- Amazing service + retail discount
- 401K + Financial Planning Resources
- Paid vacation
- Community outreach with over 200 volunteer hours available
Do you want to hear more about this role?
Contact us for questions (email@example.com)