- Accounting UT
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- Full Time
Peak Living is currently seeking an Accounting Supervisor to join our growing team!
At Peak Living, our employees love where they work. We are a full-service real estate management company with communities across the United States. Peak Living is uniquely positioned for growth as it continues expansion through acquisitions. We believe successful growth is best achieved by developing high-quality teams and empowering them in their roles to boost property performance.
This position is overall responsible for the accuracy of the general ledger and financial statements; monitors and assists the closing and financial reporting cycle; and provides additional reporting and analysis to support operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for property accounting needs for property conversions
- Responsible for property accounting duties for specific properties as assigned
- Monitor the accounting team and assist in resolving issues related to monthly closings
- Review general ledger and journal entries, as needed
- Review monthly bank reconciliations
- Responsible of tracking real and personal property tax information of the portfolio
- Monitor and coordinate reimbursement of intercompany transactions
- Ensure Month End tracking sheets are completed
- Coordinate with external auditors (Year-End, Sales and Use Tax, etc.), as needed
- Implement internal controls that adherence to accounting policies and procedures
- Assist in the implementation of technology to systemize processes
- Job responsibilities and scope of work may be modified or changed depending on knowledge, skill set, and needs of a growing company
Knowledge / Skills / Ability:
- Capacity to learn new software programs including YARDI Property Management software
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Google Chrome
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal business communication
- Knowledge of Real Estate Databases, transaction processes, including review of contracts
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with Accounting for Multifamily Housing
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field required, Master's degree preferred
- YARDI Property Management software
- YARDI PayScan
- Previous supervisory experience
Here, at our corporate offices, we have an amazing team with great company culture. Come work where your team members and managers care about you and ensure that you succeed at your job!
Does this sound like a place you want to work? Does this role sound like something you would be successful and happy doing? Then apply today and join our Peak Living Team!
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!