- Accounting UT
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- Full Time
Peak Living is currently seeking a Lead Staff Accountant to join our team!
At Peak Living, our employees love where they work. We offer a comprehensive benefits package include matching 401k and a generous PTO plan. We are a full-service real estate management company with communities across the United States. We are positioned for growth and believe successful growth is best achieved by developing high quality teams and empowering them in their roles to boost property performance.
Under the direction of the Accounting Manger, the Senior Property Accountant supports and assists all aspects of community financials. Work with an amazing team that oversees the accounting for all the properties across the company.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degrees in Accounting or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Accounting experiencing.
- YARDI Property Management software
- 1+ years of management experience
- Experience training and reviewing Accountant's work
- Mentor and advise Property Accountants
- Responsible for all accounting and financial reporting
- Reconcile accounts receivable, prepaid rents, and security deposits to trial balance
- Direct month-end closing
- Prepare monthly journal, financial statement preparation and bank reconciliations
- Maintain general ledger and review account details on a regular basis
- Review accounts payable and expenditures for proper expense classification
- Perform cash projections and forecasts
- Assist Property Managers with questions regarding tenant statement.
- Maintain a working knowledge of mortgage/escrow/draw agreements, Management Agreements and real estate tax and property insurance assessments to facilitate timely and accurate processing
- Prepare and submit capital expenditure reimbursements
- Prepare ownership distributions
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Assist with annual financial audit
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Regular, on-time attendance
Peak Living LLC offers a competitive compensation package including health, vision, dental and life insurance and discounted rent program, not to mention a generous PTO policy!
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!