Pediatric Developmental Services (PDS) is seeking to hire a full-time Special Education Paraprofessional. Are you passionate about helping all students reach their potential? Do you love working in a bright, active, positive environment? Are you interested in joining an organization devoted to helping all children succeed? If so, this may be the position for you!
This teaching position comes with a competitive salary and generous benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance with company contribution
- IRA with company matching
Special Education Paraprofessional responsibilities:
- Support and maintain classroom policies.
- Tutor individual students, reinforcing instruction as directed by the teacher.
- Provide support to the teacher by distributing and collecting paper and supplies.
- Assist students by providing proper examples, emotional support, a friendly attitude and general guidance.
- Assist in monitoring students as directed.
- Confer, as needed, with teachers concerning programs and materials to meet student needs.
- Participate in meetings and in-service training programs as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Do you have strong communication skills? Are you self-motivated? Are you patient and willing to problem solve? Can you easily connect with children and their parents? If so, you may be perfect for this position!
If you feel that would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
ABOUT PEDIATRIC DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES
Pediatric Developmental Services (PDS) provides the nation's public school districts, charter schools, and communities at large with highly qualified teachers & pediatric therapists, including speech, occupational, and physical therapists. At PDS, we want to make a difference in the lives of children. From finding and training the best pediatric therapists to partnering them with the right schools and clinics in need, PDS supports win-win initiatives for all. From speech-language therapy to school psychology, our children deserve the best care possible, and at PDS, we make that happen.
We know that every one of our employees is essential in our mission to make a difference in the lives of children. This is why we also offer competitive compensation and great benefits.