Virtual opportunities with immediate openings!
Work remotely - no need for any in-person instruction!
Pediatric Developmental Services (PDS) is looking for full time speech-language pathologists who are interested in working with students of a School District in Florida virtually. These positions are completely virtual, and can be done from anywhere provided you have a Florida License!
What are we looking for?
- Florida State license as an SLP
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- 1 year of IEP directed therapy and evaluation experience in a school setting (CFY not included)
- Experience participating in IEP meetings, acting as a case manager, completing educational eligibility determinations and comprehensive reports
Speech-Language Therapists job requirements:
- Provide school-based evaluations and IEP-directed therapy services.
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, create and/or update IEPs, and complete comprehensive evaluation and progress reports as required by state and district regulations and processes.
- Provide case management services as required by the school district(s), including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings.
Providers in our network:
- Enjoy the benefits of a community of support including an online community and access to professional development resources.
- Access therapy materials provided by PDS
- Benefit from the support you'll receive while adding additional state licenses to help you increase your knowledge and opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- school based: 1 year (Preferred)
- ASHA Certification
- Fully Remote