Pediatric Developmental Services in Baltimore, MD is seeking to hire Occupational Therapist to ensure the children in our clinic are given the right therapy services. Do you enjoy working with children in a school setting? Would you like to improve the lives of students through exceptional speech therapy? If so, this may be the Occupational Therapist position for you!
This speech-language therapy position comes with a competitive salary and generous benefits. Our benefits include health insurance with a company contribution, stipend, license reimbursement, retirement account with company matching, and unlimited CEUs. If this sounds like the speech therapy opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT PEDIATRIC DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES
Pediatric Developmental Services (PDS) provides the nation's public school districts, charter schools, and communities at large with highly qualified pediatric therapists, including speech, occupational, and physical therapists. At PDS, we want to make a difference in the lives of children. From finding and training the best pediatric therapists to partnering them with the right schools and clinics in need, PDS supports win-win initiatives for all. From speech-language therapy to school psychology, our children deserve the best care possible, and at PDS, we make that happen.
For every therapist that works for us, we offer real support and a tailored mentorship program. We know that they are essential in our mission to make a difference in the lives of children. This is why we also offer competitive compensation and great benefits.
OT for the 2020-2021 school year. All state licenses and certifications are required. Apply now if interested.
- Conducting screenings; .
- Participating in the Child Study Process
- Determining the number of students with disabilities requiring OT services via IFSP or Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or the screening process
- Reviewing the goals and objectives of the IFSP
- Implementing the services of the IFSP
- Developing IFSP goals and objectives
- Completing progress reports based on school reporting periods
- Contacting parents and school staff as appropriate
- Recommending eligibility and termination of OT services as appropriate
- Participating in all required IEP Team and Eligibility meetings
- Conducting and interpreting assessment results
- Providing a summary report each quarter on all students receiving services, therapy times, dates, locations, and progress.
Great pay and benefits!
- IRA Contribution
- Short Term Disability
- Health Insurance Stipend
- HSA account
- CEU Stipend
- Professional Development
- Competitive PaySchool