- 03-Nov-2020 to Until Filled (CST)
- Plano, TX, USA
- Full Time
Pavaso is a Texas-based corporation that has been serving the title industry since 1991. As the provider of the Land Title industry's most comprehensive title and settlement solutions, Pavaso's products are currently in use for closings in all 50 states.
At Pavaso, our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. We continuously strive to nurture our customers' success by delivering the most innovative technology and creative service offerings. As we grow, our goal is to always work to be a champion for our customers so if you're a professional who loves finding new ways to make a difference and you would like to grow with us, let's talk!
Pavaso offers competitive and comprehensive benefit plan including Medical, Dental, Vision and an ESSOP plan.
This individual will be responsible for testing for assigned products and their associated releases; ensuring that software meets or exceeds quality standards for our user base accordingly to the company's stated delivery schedule. This includes testing and validation of all software builds after development work is completed and prior to release. This role will work with Development to troubleshoot and correct software deficiencies and defects throughout the testing cycles.
- Participate as a team member in the software testing process. Responsibilities within this include understanding the requirements of assigned projects, development of Test Cases, updating the defect reporting system, and maintaining project documentation.
- Assist in development or execution of defined test automation processes. Responsibilities within this may include development of manual test cases, development of automated test scripts, or execution of automated scripts.
- Assist Test Manager and Test Lead in maintaining department processes and procedures that provide guidance and direction for the team going forwards, but also ensures that software will be as defect free as possible prior to release.
- Provide on the job training for less experienced members of the test team.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- 1+ years of Test Analyst experience
- Must have PC Troubleshooting Skillset
- Must have manual test case writing and execution
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Technical skills required:
- Testcase Writing
- PC Troubleshooting Skillset
- Requirement gathering
- Exposure to some automation toolset
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships.
- Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Must be flexible (adaptive to change), supportive, and team driven
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- Must be a self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Nice to have Mortgage industry experience
- Familiar with working in an Agile environment is a plus
- This is a direct hire opportunity with Pavaso
- We offer Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Short-term/Long-term Disability coverage, and Retirement options
- Paid vacation, paid sick, and paid company holidays
- Conveniently located in Plano, TX off the Dallas North Tollway
- Business hours are 8am - 5pm with some flexibility
- Casual dress code