We are seeking a sales-driven, dynamic professional to drive growth in high quality student enrollments for all our educational programs and lead our Admissions Team. The candidate must have a true passion for inspiring and mentoring young, creative future professionals to become all that they could be in the beauty industry. Strong communication and interpersonal skills must be matched by competent organization skills and great attention to detail. High proficiency with computer technology, including all types of social media and business office applications, is essential.
- Proven sales ability in a consultative, mentoring model
- Minimum of two years of previous experience in business-to-consumer sales
- Proactive, positive, energetic go-getter with a passion for promoting all our school has to offer
- Effective organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership ability
- Professional, fashion-forward appearance consistent with the high-end beauty industry
- Reliable and punctual with willingness to work flexible hours, including some evenings and Saturdays
- Strong computer skills especially including social media, presentation software and business office applications
- Attract new prospective enrollments through career fairs, open houses, community expos, high school presentations/networking, salon networking, various events and activities, and personal marketing efforts
- Systematically capture, organize and manage leads using a computer-based customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Follow-up on and nurture leads via phone calls, email, texting, social media interaction, US mail
- Conduct high-energy, effective tours and screening interviews of prospective students
- Utilize a variety of social media channels and online marketing tools to attract and engage with prospective students
- Ensure all application paperwork and related requirements are completed on a timely basis
- Work closely with the Financial Aid Team to facilitate financing solutions for all qualified applicants
- Provide career advising and motivational counseling to prospective, current, and graduating students
- Lead, manage, and motivate Admissions Team to achieve admissions goals.
- Be a positive, energetic role model for the School's culture.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED with at least two years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree a plus