Paul Mitchell The School Sherman Oaks, is seeking a qualified Clinic Classroom Learning Leader to join our family! Each school is an independently owned and operated franchise, in a network of over 100 franchise schools nationwide. At PMTS Sherman Oaks, our "One Size Fits All" and "Be Nice" culture creates a unique and wonderful learning environment that attracts highly qualified staff team members who put our Future Professionals first. Not only do we offer an education that is second to none, we also make time for personal and community growth through opportunities such as FUNraising, monthly team trainings, student clubs and activities, fashion shows, photo shoots and much more.
Clinic Classroom Learning Leader
Learning Leaders educate, motivate, mentor, and coach all Future Professionals in their technical and guest service skills and create extraordinary learning experiences in the clinic classroom using objective-based education (O.B.E.), mini classes, and learning centers.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have previous education and salon experience, as well as experience with Paul Mitchell products. He or she must have a passion for educating, motivating, mentoring, and coaching all Future Professionals and for inspiring and coaching Future Professionals in all clinic classroom systems. This position requires experience in positive and effective communication, soft skills, professional development skills, and teamwork.
- Experience instructing at a cosmetology school
- Current cosmetology, barbering, esthetic, or nail and instructor license
- Excellent organization, coaching, and communication skills
- Skills in supervision, teamwork, documentation, and return on investment
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Honesty and professionalism
- Knowledge in Paul Mitchell Schools' cultural and technical systems is preferred
Paul Mitchell The School Sherman Oaks is an equal opportunity employer.