Paul Mitchell the School Greenville is seeking qualified Cosmetology Educators to join our growing family!
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, and meet the following requirements then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive.
- Accountability: See it, Own It, Solve It, Do It
- Become Part of the solution
- Show others that you care
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Ask the question: "What else can I do?"
- Ask the questions: "What coaching do you have for me?" and "What can I do better?" Always be willing to learn and grow.
- Personal ownership and pride
- Maintain honesty and professionalism
- Reject average
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live "Above the Line." We understand not everyone is willing or able to participate with us at this fast-paced, high-demand level, however If you are someone who is ready for this level of performance, you would make and ideal candidate to join our company.
Clinic Classroom Learning Leader
Learning Leaders educate, motivate, mentor, and coach all Future Professionals in their technical and guest service skills and create extraordinary learning experiences in the clinic classroom using objective-based education (O.B.E.), mini classes, and learning centers.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have previous education and salon experience, as well as experience with Paul Mitchell products. He or she must have a passion for educating, motivating, mentoring, and coaching all Future Professionals and for inspiring and coaching Future Professionals in all clinic classroom systems. This position requires experience in positive and effective communication, soft skills, professional development skills, and teamwork.
FT & PT day and eve shifts
- Experience instructing at a cosmetology school
- Current South Carolina instructor license is required
- Skills in supervision, teamwork, documentation, and return on investment
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Honesty and professionalism
- Knowledge in Paul Mitchell Schools' cultural and technical systems is preferred
Paul Mitchell The School - Greenville is an equal opportunity employer.