Paul Mitchell The School Delaware is seeking a qualified Esthetics Learning Leader / Skincare Teacher to join our family! With over one hundred schools nation-wide, Paul Mitchell Schools is an established national brand. Our "One Size Fits All" and "Be Nice" culture creates a uniquely wonderful learning environment that attracts the most qualified staff team members who always put our Future Professionals first. We believe in making time for personal and communal growth through opportunities such as FUNraising monthly team trainings, student clubs and activities, fashion shows, photo shoots and much more. Our mission is to provide a quality educational system to prepare students to pass the state board examination and gain employment within their chosen field of study.
Esthetics Learning Leader
Learning Leaders educate, motivate, mentor, and coach all Future Professionals in their technical and guest service skills and create extraordinary learning experiences in the clinic classroom using objective-based education (O.B.E.), mini classes, and learning centers.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have previous education and salon experience. He or she must have a passion for educating, motivating, mentoring, and coaching all Future Professionals and for inspiring and coaching Future Professionals in all clinic classroom systems. This position requires experience in positive and effective communication, soft skills, professional development skills, and teamwork.
- Experience instructing at a cosmetology or esthetics school
- Current cosmetology, barbering, esthetic, or nail and instructor license
- Excellent organization, coaching, and communication skills
- Skills in supervision, teamwork, documentation, and return on investment
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Honesty and professionalism
- Knowledge in Paul Mitchell Schools' cultural and technical systems is preferred
Paul Mitchell The School Delaware is an equal opportunity employer.