- Madison, WI, USA
- 18 Based on Experience
- Full Time
Paid training, paid sick time ,paid Holidays, and vacation time, 401 K, employee discount etc.
Paul Mitchell The School Madison is seeking a Financial Services Advisor to join our team. Paul Mitchell School Madison offers programs in cosmetology and barbering and is located on the west side of Madison, Wisconsin's beautiful capital. Our inclusive culture and innovative training program make this an exciting place to grow as a Financial Services Professional.
What's a typical day in the role?
On a typical day, our Financial Services team members:
- advise prospective and current students through the financial aid processes
- complete financial aid processing, including Title IV
- keep up to date with compliance requirements
- participate in team meetings such as Team Huddle, a daily energizer and planning session
- participate in community events such as FUNraising, culture classes and student-run teams
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate closely with prospective students to help them create a financial plan for their enrollment. They will need to interpret, apply, and comply with federal, state, and institutional guidelines and regulations related to financial aid. He or she provides support for various operational and problem-solving functions such as working reports and performing basic needs analysis.
This person must demonstrate integrity, ethical behavior, and a high level of confidentiality in recognizing and working with confidential information and records concerning the personal finances of Future Professionals. The position requires the ability to focus on a variety of tasks, and inspect and lead his or her team to do the same. He or she must maintain an organized and effective office and be able to set priorities, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer and data entry skills required
- Ability to multitask and coach others
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Honesty and professionalism
- Knowledge of Paul Mitchell Schools' cultural and technical systems is preferred
Paul Mitchell The School Madison is an equal opportunity employer.