Paul Mitchell The School - Dallas is seeking a qualified Service Desk Coordinator to join our family! With over one hundred schools nation-wide, Paul Mitchell Schools is growing faster than ever.
Service Desk Coordinator Role
The Service Desk Coordinator is professional and has sales and service experience and basic guest service communication skills. He or she must have basic computer software and telephone skills. The objective of a Service Desk Coordinator is to create an extraordinary experience for service guests, prospective Future Professionals, and all other school guests. He or she also acts as a guest service mentor to the Future Professionals. He or she follows all service desk systems to guide and support a smooth guest service flow in the clinic classroom.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have successful previous sales experience, as well as experience with guest service. He or she must be self-motivated to set, meet, and exceed goals, as well as inspire and inspect. This position requires experience in positive and effective communication, customer service resolution, teamwork, and beauty product sales.
- Experience in guest service
- Excellent organization, coaching, and communication skills
- Skills in supervision, teamwork, documentation, and return on investment
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Honesty and professionalism
- Previous cash management and balancing cash drawers
- Experience in handling high volume phone calls preferred
Paul Mitchell The School - Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.