Paul Mitchell The School Denver is seeking a qualified Custodian to join our family!
Our positive and creative culture creates a uniquely wonderful environment that attracts the most qualified staff members who always put our Future Professionals first. Not only do we offer an education second to none, we also make time for personal and communal growth.
This is a vital position to the school, as this person supports all areas of the school, by keeping the facility clean and safe, and performing light maintenance duties.
What We Are Looking For
This person must demonstrate integrity, reliability, ethical behavior, and be able to work independently. Applicants are required to complete background and drug screening prior to hire. The person in this role will be expected to perform the following Custodial and maintenance duties:
- Stocking bathrooms
- Emptying/removing trash
- Mopping, dusting, sweeping
- Window Cleaning
- Wiping counters
- Set up and break down of classroom furniture
- Light repair duties such as changing light bulbs and ballasts, filling holes in cement flooring, cleaning p-traps; must have own tools.
- Must be able to stand, kneel, climb on a ladder and lift 50 pounds.
- Two years' previous experience in a similar role.
Paul Mitchell The School Denver is an equal opportunity employer.