TEMPE Annapolis is currently looking for great leaders who are passionate about the beauty industry and to expand our educational team of Nail Technician Instructors. "Our One Size Fits All" and "Be Nice or Else" culture creates a uniquely wonderful learning environment that is different than your typical work environment.
Why you'll enjoy working for Temple Annapolis:
- We offer flexible schedules
- Free hands-on job training
- Opportunities to meet and create relationships with our guest speakers within the beauty industry
- Continuing education programs
- We pay for your license renewal
- You will receive free hair services and 40% off products including hair tools
- Paid day off for your birthday, along with yearly anniversary perks
What we are looking for in our Nail Technician Leader:
To prepare students to become skilled in being certified Nail Technicians, Nail Technician instructors must have extensive, first-hand knowledge and experience in proper hygiene, sanitation, and safety practices required for successful esthetic practice. They must be able to teach Nail Technician theory with our well-designed curriculum as well as successfully demonstrate techniques on live models and volunteers. Nail Technician instructors should have excellent communication and organization skills and be able to appropriately assess students' progress and take the necessary steps to ensure their complete and effective education. Also, they must have the ability to be creative, fun, and outgoing, as we are leading the next generation into the beauty industry.
- Minimum of 2 years as a licensed Nail Technician
- Have a current Maryland Nail Technician license