- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
For Full Time Team Members
Paul Mitchell The School Austin is seeking a qualified Admissions Leader to join our family! With over one hundred schools nation-wide, Paul Mitchell Schools is growing faster than ever. Our "One Size Fits All" and "Be Nice" culture creates a uniquely wonderful learning environment that attracts the most qualified staff team members who always put our Future Professionals first. Not only do we offer an education second to none, we also make time for personal and communal growth through opportunities such as FUNraising; we've raised over $13.3 million for selected charities in 11 years, including $2.1 million in 2014!
Admissions Leader Role
Admissions Leaders are the first point of contact for prospective Future Professionals looking to pursue their educational/career goals in the beauty industry. You must have a desire to help make a difference in people's lives. This person will be responsible for guiding prospective Future Professionals through the entire enrollment process and through career placement after graduation.
What We Are Looking For
This is a fast-paced, high-demand position requiring the candidate to wear many different "hats" in a busy, high-energy cosmetology school. Bring a positive and professional attitude and you'll fit right in with our "Be Nice" culture. The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background and the ability to manage goal-driven daily tasks efficiently and professionally. Must be self-motivated to meet and exceed enrollment goals. This position requires confidence, resilience, strong organizational and communications skills, exceptional persistence, a high level of commitment, and the ability to guide and motivate others.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly/weekly goals
- Maintain timely follow-up with all leads according to established processes
- Ensure zero error rate in data gathering and entry
- Maintain database in an organized, error-free manner
- Proficiency on a PC computer, Internet, and email applications(CRM experience a plus)
- Skills in marketing, supervision, teamwork, documentation, and business writing
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Maintain honesty and professionalism
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Degree in Sales, Business, or comparable degree and/or experience
Paul Mitchell The School Austin is an equal opportunity employer.