Paul Mitchell The School - Costa Mesa is seeking a qualified Barbering Learning Leader (Educator) to join our family! With over one hundred schools nation-wide, Paul Mitchell Schools is growing faster than ever. Our culture creates a uniquely wonderful learning environment that attracts the most qualified staff team members who always put our Future Professionals first. Not only do we offer an education second to none, we also make time for personal and communal growth through opportunities such as FUNraising monthly team trainings, student clubs and activities, fashion shows, photo shoots and much more.
Clinic Classroom Learning Leader
Barbering Learning Leaders educate, motivate, mentor, and coach all Future Professionals in their technical and guest service skills and create extraordinary learning experiences in the clinic classroom using objective-based education (O.B.E.), mini classes, and learning centers.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have previous education and barbering experience, as well as knowledge of Paul Mitchell products. He or she must have a passion for educating, motivating, mentoring, and coaching all Future Professionals and for inspiring and coaching Future Professionals in all clinic classroom systems. This position requires experience in positive and effective communication, soft skills, professional development skills, and teamwork. Experience instructing at a barbering school is preferred.
- Current barbering license and barbering instructor license
- Excellent organization, coaching, and communication skills
- Skills in supervision, teamwork, documentation, and return on investment
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Passion for the barber industry
- Honesty and professionalism
- Knowledge in Paul Mitchell Schools' cultural and technical systems is preferred
Paul Mitchell The School - Costa Mesa is an equal opportunity employer.